Strange test failure when referencing a class in a deprivileged module

Wang Weijun weijun.wang at oracle.com
Wed Jul 6 23:47:09 UTC 2016

> On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:04 AM, Sean Mullan <sean.mullan at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Does your SSL code match up with the stack trace? The test only has 27 lines, but the stack trace says it was called from line 42.

My local SSL.java still contains the GPL comments and I didn't paste them here. Line 42 is

                 if (!(perm instanceof SQLPermission)) {

BTW, I also tried putting the SecurityManager impl into a different codePath with AllPermission granted, and load it on the command line with -Djava.security.manager=X, the test still failed with the same exception.

--Max