Ever a Windows ZIP to install?

Paul Benedict pbenedict at apache.org
Mon Jul 11 16:33:05 UTC 2016

Thanks Alan. I actually want to get both as a ZIP though, so I figured
Jigsaw might be the right place to still ask, but no? Is core-lib a better
place? I like to switch between the EA JDK 9 builds and Jigsaw for
comparisons. Sometimes I want bleeding edge from Jigsaw; sometimes a more
official feature set of what got pushed from Jigsaw. Got any tips where to
write instead? It's the lack of a ZIP with the EA builds that make this a
bit cumbersome.

Cheers,
Paul