Issue with qualified exports

Peter Levart peter.levart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:05:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

A "middle-ground" solution could be for javac to have yet another
option, for example:

     --add-phantom-module=B

Since the compiler invoker explicitly named the module, javac can
validate the qualified exports of other modules against this name too.
If both the exporting module declaration and the javac option have
miss-typed the name in the same way, so be it...

Regards, Peter