Where should we send modularization issue on "official" packages

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri Jul 22 08:35:09 UTC 2016

Hi

Using jta api and datasource in my project, I just got this error message:

"module  reads package javax.transaction.xa from both java.sql and
javax.transaction.api"

I know it's probably not the best place to report this, but I'm not sure
where to send this since Java EE is not very active right now. Any
suggestion would be welcome

I'll correct my issue by recompiling jta-api without javax.transaction.xa
package (whose content is similar than the one in java.sql module).

Antoine