usage of com.sun.tools.javac.Main

Jochen Theodorou blackdrag at gmx.org
Tue Jul 26 06:58:06 UTC 2016

Hi all,

when I tried the Groovy build jigsaw about 2 months ago the usage of
com.sun.tools.javac.Main required me to make the module it was defined
in to be accessible for the unnamed module. In the latest version I
tried this was not required anymore, which was I think JDK9 b128.

Did I use a JDK in which this was not enforced or is there a change for
com.sun.tools.javac.Main?

PS: I know I should not use this class and I was about to change this,
when I noticed that I am missing the error messages about this.

bye Jochen