Missing sources stepping through Jigsaw code?

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 11:05:55 UTC 2016

On 29/07/16 11:25, dalibor topic wrote:
> On 29.07.2016 11:43, Andrew Dinn wrote:
> . . .
> The latter group does have the option of producing their own builds
> based off the source code in corresponding OpenJDK forests to address
> needs currently not served, being able to strike their own balance
> between needs and effort required to satisfy them.

Hmm, that algebra of effort vs needs encompasses a net increase in
effort on Oracle's part to modify the default OpenJDK build process to
/not/ include the jdk.internal class sources in src.zip?

I'll not enquire any further as to what need that effort is booked
against in the balance and simply note that I am finding this part of
the whole accounting scheme a tad hard to follow ;-)

regards,

Andrew Dinn