none of our software actually functions

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed May 4 19:46:53 UTC 2016

On 04/05/2016 19:33, David M. Lloyd wrote:
> Tools like Maven and JUnit are yet still having a difficult time
> coping with the oddball module-info.java file.
Has been discussion on the JUnit tests about this? Aside from a few
usability issues then I haven't seen any issues with JUnit, it seems to
work just fine on class path or the module path as an automatic module.

> :
>
> So far none of our software actually functions with Jigsaw, and the
> prospect is not improving.
Can you expand a bit on this? Is this code that runs on JDK 8 but
doesn't run on JDK 9? Or maybe you mean that you or someone is migrating
some libraries or a complete stack to modules?