#ReflectiveAccessByInstrumentationAgents

Michael Rasmussen michael.rasmussen at zeroturnaround.com
Fri May 6 08:18:45 UTC 2016

> Is your code open source? More importantly, is its license compatible
> with the LGPL license used by Byteman? If so then can I take a peek?
> (and maybe steal it :-)

Nothing fancy about it, just a simple class generated via ASM and then
defined using unsafe

Here's a simple main class with it (changed to access override field
instead, to be compatible with JDK8 as well)
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7dacfe87fa9517c7c82d4e910d6f7300

Feel free to use it as you see fit, consider the above MIT, BSD,
public domain, or what ever you feel comfortable with :)

/Michael