Fwd: Re: Modules with packages duplication

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed May 18 15:16:46 UTC 2016

Without yet looking at your zip file, it is possible to compile classes
that will not load in the application class loader, because of the
restrictions defined for the boot layer. That does not imply the classes
themselves are invalid, since they can be loaded and run in suitable
configured layers/classloaders.

-- Jon