RFR 8157931, jdk/internal/jrtfs/Basic.java fails with exploded builds

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Thu May 26 11:22:02 UTC 2016

On 26/05/2016 11:58, Felix Yang wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>     please review the following change.
>
> Webrev:   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~xiaofeya/8157931/webrev.00/

The approach looks okay but would be good to do a few clean ups before
pushing this.

One thing is the indentation in setup() is messed up by the removal of
try/catch.

I also think it should use notExists rather than !exists (remember
!exists will return true if the existence cannot be determined so the
test should fail for this case).

testKnownClassFiles now prints the file size, I assume that is for
another issue.