No jrt-fs.jar in JRE?

Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran jarthana at in.ibm.com
Mon May 30 06:47:08 UTC 2016

I got hold of a recent JRE build (jre-9-ea+118) and noticed two things that
were different from the previous JDK builds:

1. There's no jrt-fs.jar. Is this expected? We have use for this for couple
of work around -  (a) to recognized this is a JDK/JRE 9 and (b) to get the
class loader and eventually the system libraries.
	Is there a way around this?

2. I don't see any jimage file or jmod files but just one file named
"modules" without an extension.

I would appreciate if someone can explain these changes so we can take
necessary actions.

Regards,
Jay