RFR: 8171855: Move package name transformations during module bootstrap into native code

Claes Redestad claes.redestad at oracle.com
Thu Jan 5 16:47:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

after a round of review comments I've now reworked this to do the
transformations in the JNI layer rather than inside the VM, with
similar - if not better - results.

Webrevs:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8171855/hotspot.03/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8171855/jdk.03/

Testing: RBT run in progress, all runtime/modules tests pass locally

Thanks!

/Claes