RFR: 8171855: Move package name transformations during module bootstrap into native code

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Fri Jan 6 14:07:58 UTC 2017

On 06/01/2017 13:18, Claes Redestad wrote:

> :
>
> Updated jdk webrev in-place:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8171855/jdk.04/
I looked through the latest webrev and it looks quite good. Part of me
regrets introducing JNI code of course but this is startup motivated.

In Module.c then I assume GetInternalPackageName should be static
getInternalPackageName as the scope is just this file (no need for
JNIEXPORT).

Do we have tests that use package names > 128 to test cases where the
buffer on the stack not large enough?