Review Request JDK-8160286: jmod hash is creating unlinkable modules.

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Thu Jan 12 03:02:42 UTC 2017

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 5:47 PM, Paul Sandoz <paul.sandoz at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> JmodTask
>>
> 839
> 840             hashesBuilder.computeHashes(modules).entrySet().forEach(e -> {
>
> You can use the Map.forEach method accepting BiFunction of key and value.

Good suggestion. Fixed.

> Make static?

It could but the Hasher class needs to be made static too and pass in other instance variables from JmodTask.  There are other inner classes in JmodTask that accesses JmodTask instance variables.  I prefer to leave this for a future clean up to make the implementation consistent, if this is okay with you?

Mandy