RFR 8172527: Rename jdk.crypto.token to jdk.crypto.cryptoki

Bradford Wetmore bradford.wetmore at oracle.com
Thu Jan 19 22:13:32 UTC 2017

Similar problem about the rename.  rename or addremove (likely) should
work, but hg add/hg remove won't.

To check that all references to jdk.crypto.{token,pkcs11} are gone, I
ran a test over lunch and applied the webrev patches to a clean
workspace.  There was a problem applying the jdk webrev via gpatch on
Solaris.  This may be a bug in gpatch or pilot error, but please check
it out.

patching file
src/jdk.crypto.token/share/classes/sun/security/pkcs11/P11Signature.java
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n]

Then at the end of the gpatch, these files were left in the directory.

src/jdk.crypto.token/share/classes/sun/security/pkcs11:
P11Signature.java       P11Signature.java.orig  P11Signature.java.rej

Otherwise, everything seems to be fine.

Brad