Experiences with Lookup.defineClass

Rafael Winterhalter rafael.wth at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:14:28 UTC 2017

You are right, that is a problem. However, I do not think that the lookup
would need to be based on the class as long as it has the same priviledges.
In this case, the lookupClass method could return null or throw an
unsupported operation exception if the class is yet unloaded. I do not
think that this would be a show stopper.