Review Request: JDK-8173303: Add module-subgraph images to main platform documentation

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Fri Mar 24 21:50:34 UTC 2017

Alan,

I took another round of edits on the module descriptions:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/webrevs/8173303/webrev.01/

Once we have the unified docs, it will make it easier to review
the module summary page for all modules where we will revise
these module descriptions again.

The javadoc and images are updated in place:
 http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mchung/jdk9/module-graph-docs/overview-summary.html

Mandy