Review Request: JDK-8173303: Add module-subgraph images to main platform documentation

Mandy Chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Mon Mar 27 19:45:59 UTC 2017

> On Mar 26, 2017, at 1:18 PM, Philip Race <philip.race at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> 123             "fontname", "DejaVuSans bold",
>
> Even if this gets consumed only during the build environment
> by some tool it supposes that string means something to
> either the tool or the OS. Unless one of those parses "bold"
> out of the string and interprets it as a style request then
> I don't see this doing what you intend. It probably works on
> Linux + Solaris but not anywhere else.

It tests this on linux where the fonts for DejaVnSans and its variants are installed.  If the fonts are not available, Graphviz will fall back to some default.  We will follow up the system configuration for our internal docs bundle build when this gets enabled.  W.r.t. the font/color/etc, it is a UE issue that we need someone to follow up. I can drop “bold” as it may look better.

Mandy