Nicolai Parlog nipa at codefx.org
Mon Feb 12 14:30:16 UTC 2018

No matter what I do, there's always one document I didn't look at. :/

As usual, thank you very much!

--

PGP Key:
    http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xCA3BAD2E9CCCD509

Web:
    http://codefx.org
        a blog about software development
    https://www.sitepoint.com/java
        high-quality Java/JVM content
    http://do-foss.de
        Free and Open Source Software for the City of Dortmund

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/nipafx