Removing Photon.

Mario Torre neugens at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 15:10:11 UTC 2020

On the other hand, if we want to drop support for Photon and bump the
minimum version, we should do it at the major release mark. If we miss
the 8 timeframe, the next useful cycle is going to be 9 (because we
really don't want to break stuff in minor releases).

So if this is something we really want to do because the benefits
outweigh the cost, I suggest the following:

1. Do it now rather than later :)
2. In the future, plan it ahead so we give time for downstream to prepare

Cheers,
Mario