Integrated: 7414: Avoid volatile writes from Atomics default values

Christoph Dreis github.com+6304496+dreis2211 at openjdk.java.net
Mon Oct 4 09:16:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

this PR changes calls like `new AtomicInteger(0)` to `new AtomicInteger()` in order to avoid volatile writes.

This would need a ticket in the bug tracker and I hope you can create this for me. OCA should be signed already, but let me know if I need to confirm something again.

In case you think this is worthwhile, I would appreciate it if this is sponsored.

Cheers,
Christoph

Commit messages:
 - Avoid volatile writes from Atomics default values

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jmc/pull/315/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jmc&pr=315&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JMC-7414
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jmc/pull/315.diff