Closing out yet more open issues

mark.reinhold at oracle.com mark.reinhold at oracle.com
Wed Feb 15 22:29:56 UTC 2017

Proposals for the following issues have been available for evaluation
and experimentation for some time [1]:

  #AwkwardStrongEncapsulation
  #ClassFileAccModule
  #ClassFileModuleName
  #IndirectQualifiedReflectiveAccess
  #ModuleNameCharacters
  #NonHierarchicalLayers
  #ReadabilityAddedByLayerCreator
  #ReflectiveAccessToNonExportedTypes
  #VersionedDependences

in some cases further suggestions have been adopted, so I've marked
these issues as closed.

We're still discussing the new constraints on module names included in
the broader proposal for #VersionedDependences [2], but that's really
an amendment to the accepted proposal for #VersionsInModuleNames [3],
so I've closed the former issue and re-opened the latter.

- Mark

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jigsaw/spec/issues/
[2] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jpms-spec-experts/2016-December/000516.html
[3] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jigsaw/spec/issues/#VersionsInModuleNames