Closing out yet more open issues

mark.reinhold at oracle.com mark.reinhold at oracle.com
Wed Feb 15 23:39:23 UTC 2017

2017/2/15 14:57:51 -0800, david.lloyd at redhat.com:
> The discussion around Layer#addPackage(Module, String) is presently
> under the heading of #NonHierarchicalLayers and I consider it unresolved
> as of yet.  Does it belong under a different issue?  The lines seem a
> bit blurred as discussion goes on.

That thread wound up resuming where an earlier thread on a different set
of issues (#MutableConfigurations, #LazyConfigurationAndInstantiation,
#CyclicDependences, and #DiscardableModules) [1] tailed off.  Let's call
this general topic #LayerPrimitives; I'll add it to the list.

- Mark

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jpms-spec-experts/2016-November/000458.html