Draft JPMS Public Review specification

Robert Scholte rfscholte at apache.org
Wed Mar 8 22:48:13 UTC 2017

I agree with David. There are still quite some topics marked as "Proposal
posted or discussion active" of which I don't know what the final
resolution would be. And for a few I know they will have impact on other
topics as well.

I will go through the list and return with a concrete list of remarks.

Robert