Updates on Interoperability

Bryan Atsatt bryan.atsatt at oracle.com
Fri Apr 25 10:57:54 PDT 2008

Nice to see some movement here Stanley! I've been thinking a bit about
this issue, and tried to summarize that here:

http://atsatt.blogspot.com/2008/04/jsr-277-interoperation.html

Do folks generally agree with this characterization? Does anyone think
I've grossly misstated the situation, or left out anything important?

// Bryan