jtreg testing integrated

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Mon May 19 09:52:23 PDT 2008

Martin,

jtreg is now open source, as of just before JavaOne. See http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg

There is a small new utility called "jtdiff" that comes with jtreg
that may do what
you want.  It will do n-way comparison of any JavaTest-type results
(meaning jtreg, JCK, etc)
where each set of results can be given as a JavaTest work directory,
report directory,
or just the summary.txt file within a report directory. The output can
be plain text or HTML.

jtdiff is within jtreg.jar, so the easiest way to invoke it is
	java -cp jtreg.jar com.sun.javatest.diff.Main <args>

-- Jon

On May 19, 2008, at 8:30 AM, Martin Buchholz wrote:

> [+compiler-dev, jtreg-use]
>
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 7:56 AM, Andrew John Hughes
> <gnu_andrew at member.fsf.org> wrote:
>> 2008/5/19 Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp.org>:
>>>
>>> make jtregcheck -k runs the testsuites of hotspot (4 tests, all
>>> PASS),
>>> langtools (1,342 PASS, 1 FAIL - the version check) and jdk (2,875