JTRegs for OpenJDK

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Thu Jun 21 18:34:25 PDT 2012

A recursive view on the OpenJDK build output is useful because of the
characteristics of the makefiles. However, for the makefile in test, it
looks not necessary.

Here, the output mainly includes the header part which is how jtreg is
called and then it's the result for each test. The jtreg command has
some very long lines and maybe we can break it short with \. Otherwise,
it's still quite readable.

Thanks
Max