JTreg spawns java processes and uses all memory with CONCURRENCY=auto

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Tue May 21 19:47:25 PDT 2013

I've published a new page on the OpenJDK jtreg pages that attempts to
summarize the wisdom collected in this email thread.

The page is http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/concurrency.html

The page is not yet linked in to other any pages, to give folk here a
chance to give feedback before the page becomes more generally available.

-- Jon