RFR: patch for building jtreg on WXP/W7

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Fri Oct 18 14:03:51 PDT 2013

On 10/17/2013 10:00 PM, Francis ANDRE wrote:
> Should I you can forget all patches for the java classes because they
> are not tested but I did not want to loose their changes, and I do not
> know how to exclude them in webrev.

Francis,

You can run "hg diff file...." on the files you have modified,
containing the changes to contribute.  For example, you could go "hg
diff make" to create a patch for the changes for files in the make/
directory.

I will create the issue in bugs.oracle.com to track this work; once I
have the patch, I can post a webrev on cr.openjdk.java.net for you as well.

-- Jon