stack strace when test timeout

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Mon Feb 3 16:55:43 PST 2014

Tristan,

You can file bug reports in bugs.openjdk.java.net, project CODETOOLS,
component tools, subcomponent jtreg.

There is already an issue very close to what you describe
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7900267

What are the tests where you are seeing the issue?  In particular, how
are you running the tests? othervm or agentvm?

-- Jon