jtreg - building java and cpp test

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu Nov 19 21:36:15 UTC 2015

Pete,

I see a few uses in the hotspot/ and jdk/ repos.

$ grep --recursive nativepath make */make test */test
hotspot/test/Makefile:# jtreg -nativepath <dir>
hotspot/test/Makefile:  JTREG_NATIVE_PATH = -nativepath:$(shell
$(GETMIXEDPATH) "$(TESTNATIVE_DIR)/hotspot/jtreg/native")
jdk/test/native_sanity/simplenativelauncher/ProgramTest.java: String lib
= System.getProperty("test.nativepath");
jdk/test/Makefile:# jtreg -nativepath <dir>
jdk/test/Makefile:  JTREG_NATIVE_PATH = -nativepath:$(shell
$(GETMIXEDPATH) "$(TESTNATIVE_DIR)/jdk/jtreg/native")

-- Jon