Issues running JAXP jtreg tests ("java.lang.RuntimePermission" "accessDeclaredMembers")

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Tue Nov 22 11:33:11 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

I checked your suggestion with the paths and moved my jtreg to a local disk - but nothing changed.

I don't see any policy that is being manipulated. I found out, by adding some debug printing code, that inside jtreg, the addGrantEntry() method is not called at all... Is some policy file missing?

Thanks
Christoph