Comments on the straw man...

Patrick Wright pdoubleya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:41:35 PST 2009

> Only pride on Sun's part (NIH) can make this into something that will either not make Java 7 or push it even further into the future.

I'd like to suggest that we try to keep the discussion focused on the
technical merits of the proposals. "NIH" has come up twice in this
thread already. I'd prefer if we all just assume that everyone
involved, wherever they are working, are aiming to do the right thing
and the best thing for the platform. What we chat about over a beer,
well, then it's deer season.

Cheers
Patrick