hg: lambda/lambda/jdk: Initial standard lambda functions and utils

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Thu Aug 4 19:54:31 PDT 2011

Note that this is not the official JDK 8 repository; this is the lambda
project workspace.  We're doing both compiler and libraries work in this
workspace to allow more rapid progress during the prototyping phase.  So
regardless of the status of the JDK 8 repo, to get at the javadoc for
this, we'd need something separate.

But anyone can set up a Hudson build for this repo...