ForkJoinPool update

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Thu Aug 9 09:43:35 PDT 2012

Soon. I was waiting for http://hg.openjdk.java.net/lambda/lambda/hotspot/rev/ad87adf32248 I will make sure this fixes the encountered problem before adding the F/J patch. I wanted to avoid adding more changes into the mix while our tests were not working. I'll also do another pull from JDK8 mainline.

One important note: The F/J changes import into lambda will be import only. We will not be pushing any of the F/J changes upstream to JDK mainline. ie. JSR166x will flow into OpenJDK the same way as it always has. This may mean that at some point pushes from lambda to mainline might be blocked waiting for JSR166x to be available in mainline.

Mike