Overriding a default method

Talden talden at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:44:09 PDT 2012

With a varied degree of skill in the team, we do occasionally see
innappropriately applied @SuppressWarnings.  The desire to eliminate
warnings is usually good but suppressing them is the wrong tool. A
more precise way to eliminate the warning is definitely preferable.

It would seem a minimal enhancement that could even be suggested in
compiler feedback.

--
Aaron Scott-Boddendijk