lambda/lambda sync against JDK8

Arul Dhesiaseelan aruld at acm.org
Thu Nov 22 13:44:30 PST 2012

I have been using the old build system on mac for some time. It looks like
some thing got changed recently (since Nov 20), I am able to build the
lambda project fine, but intellij is not recognizing the JDK from
build/macosx-x86_64/j2sdk-image directory. I saved a local copy of an
earlier build (as of Nov 19) which still works fine with intellij. Any
clues on what could be happening? Is anyone able to build usable JDK on mac
using old build system?

-Arul