Comparators.reverseOrder issues

Georgiy Rakov georgiy.rakov at oracle.com
Mon Oct 29 07:32:15 PDT 2012

Paul, hi again,
thanks for your answer, below is my comment.

Georgiy.

On 29.10.2012 15:10, Paul Sandoz wrote:
> Hi Georgiy,
>
> Brian fixed 1) recently:
>
>    http://hg.openjdk.java.net/lambda/lambda/jdk/rev/f6366de3394c
>
> Although arguably that could break compatibility with existing source and implementations that somehow worked around the CCE.
If understand correctly Comparators class has been added just recently
in lambda API project. So there could be no compatibility issues at
least with external (non Oracle) sources and implementations.
Compatibility issues you've described could occur if
_/Collections/_.reverseOrder were fixed..... If I haven't missed
anything.....