JDK8 repo sync in progress

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Tue Sep 4 13:51:33 PDT 2012

One consequence of the sync is that the jdk it2-bootstrap branch no longer builds against the tip hotspot repo. Until the default branch changes are merged into it2-bootstrap please use a backrev version of hotspot. The following works:

cd hotspot
hg update -r c5ecf265cad3

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike