Updated SotL/L documents for Iteration 2

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Mon Sep 10 11:02:43 PDT 2012

Duh, I forgot attachments are not permitted on this list :(

I sent them to lambda-libs-spec-experts, you can see the mangled version
of the attachments here:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/lambda-libs-spec-experts/2012-September/000000.html

Meanwhile I'll come up with a better place to stash them.