Skip operation

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Thu Sep 20 05:58:00 PDT 2012

Hi Arul,

Some context on the stuff that has been added: a motivation was not to keep adding lots and lots of operations but to add some (while useful) that filled a couple of gaps with regards to sink/iterator chains (push or pull) and evaluating pipelines both in sequence and in parallel, e.g. short-cicuiting intermediate ops, infinite sources, so we can better understanding how all this fits together.

Paul.