hg: lambda/lambda/jdk: 2 new changesets

mike.duigou at oracle.com mike.duigou at oracle.com
Fri Sep 21 16:43:57 PDT 2012

Changeset: 51d2d8fa4673
Author:    henryjen
Date:      2012-09-21 16:30 -0700

 MapSortedOp<K,V> as
SortedOp<Mapping<K,V>> with help from ChainedMapAdapter, it's like
MapIteratorAdapter, just for sink.

With that, now we can both direction interchangeability as Sink.OfMap
support accept(Mapping<K,V>) and Adapter can take
CahinedValue<Mapping<K,V>> to accept(K,V).

I'll need to implement a test for MapSortedOp, and I think it is
possible to further combine MapSortedOp and SortedOp use the similar
make pattern.

The drawback is that there is actually an extra layer setup, but
wishfully compiler will be able to inline those adapters?

! src/share/classes/java/util/streams/Sink.java
! src/share/classes/java/util/streams/ops/MapSortedOp.java
! src/share/classes/java/util/streams/ops/SortedOp.java

Changeset: 0c92c66120f5
remove redundant null checks and unused constant

! src/share/classes/java/util/streams/ops/MapSortedOp.java