Contributions

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Tue Jan 1 13:10:44 PST 2013

Thanks for asking!

The #1 thing that people can do to contribute to the success of the
project is: try out the code on real problems (ideally, tracking the
lambda repo tip, since things change fast), and give us feedback on the
usability of the library and language features that are there.  Were
there surprises?  Things that didn't work the way you thought?  Problems
that you thought you should be able to solve easily, but couldn't?

Feedback on how what *is* there works is generally more useful than
suggestions of what *isn't* there (since there are an infinite number of
things that are not there).