stream() / parallelStream() methods

Kevin Bourrillion kevinb at google.com
Fri Feb 8 15:28:46 PST 2013

Here's the other issue this raises.

To my knowledge there's no Streamable<T> interface defined.  Maybe it
wasn't needed; I'm not sure.  But once Iterable looks like this, now
Iterable becomes the new Streamable.  If you support a stream(), you'll
implement Iterable to expose that fact.  This is a little bit weird.  I'm
undecided on how big a problem it would be, but overall, Streamable<T>
seems like a pretty normal thing to have.

Kevin Bourrillion | Java Librarian | Google, Inc. | kevinb at google.com