Point lambdafications in java.io

Joe Bowbeer joe.bowbeer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:50:58 PDT 2013

Update:

Some of my comments were based on the assumption that all streams would be
Closeable, the way all IO streams are closeable.

The problem with adding closeable stream separately is that none of the
closeable streams' stream methods return closeable streams. That, and also
that there are no closeable primitive streams.