Nulls

Joe Bowbeer joe.bowbeer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:25:42 PDT 2012

No one would write that code. They would add a filter to remove nulls, or
to replace nulls with None, or to replace null with another value, and then
invoke findAny. Or they would invoke the version of findAny (is there one?)
that replaces null with a default value.

When I think of ignoring nulls in streams, I think of zipWithIndex, and
then I reconsider.