Issue tracker

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Thu Sep 27 13:57:50 PDT 2012

I've started populating the issue tracker with currently open issues.
I've created some "components", a subset of the cross product between {
language, libs, vm } x { design, specification, implementation }.

  - Design -- how *should* things work
  - Specification -- how should they be specified
  - Implementation -- how should they be implemented

I've populated the Language Design category with the issues that I've
got noted as open as of the last EG meeting.

    http://java.net/jira/browse/JSR_335/component/14625

Please have a look to see if I've missed any significant open language
issues.