One final stab at improving lambda serialization

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 15:21:06 PDT 2013

Just want to clarify that this correction applies to the background
information regarding anonymous classes, *not* to the actual proposal
itself (specifically the "The de-facto (and likely accidental)
definition of "significant" used by inner classes here is:..." section
under "User expectations").  I think I just about stopped Brian's heart. :-)

--
- DML