hg: lanai/lanai: 2 new changesets

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Nov 5 14:21:46 UTC 2019

Please explain this a bit more. I'd wondered if it were a later xcode /
SDK but
I could not find any reference to the undefined type in any apple docs.
Can you provide one ? I'd have thought it an SDK thing not an xcode one but
Apple seem to mix SDK and Xcode (the IDE) in a way that I find difficult
to dissect.

We are now building Lanai on our internal build servers on a nightly basis
and they use MacOS 10.13.6, Xcode 10.1, and the 10.14 SDK.
We should keep things to what builds there for now.

If this can work by specifying you want to keep to 10.14 SDK
functionality whilst using X code 11
that might be OK, but only if the code runs correctly on 10.13 ...

If we go outside what JDK currently uses to build, and what we support
to run,
that should not just be communicated via a push.
Upfront discussion and planning is needed.

-phil.