RFR: Merge jdk:master [v2]
duke at openjdk.java.net
Tue Dec 8 15:16:37 UTC 2020
> Hi all,
> this is an _automatically_ generated pull request to notify you that there are 32 commits from the branch `jdk:master`that can **not** be merged into the branch `master`:
> The following file contains merge conflicts:
> - make/autoconf/toolchain.m4
> All Committers in this [project](https://openjdk.java.net/census#lanai) have access to my [personal fork](https://github.com/openjdk-bot/lanai) and can therefore help resolve these merge conflicts (you may want to coordinate who should do this).
> The following paragraphs will give an example on how to solve these merge conflicts and push the resulting merge commit to this pull request.
> The below commands should be run in a local clone of your [personal fork](https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/skara#Skara-Personalforks) of the [openjdk/lanai](https://github.com/openjdk/lanai) repository.
> # Ensure target branch is up to date
> $ git checkout master
> $ git pull https://github.com/openjdk/lanai.git master
> # Fetch and checkout the branch for this pull request
> $ git fetch https://github.com/openjdk-bot/lanai.git +6:openjdk-bot-6
> $ git checkout openjdk-bot-6
> # Merge the target branch
> $ git merge master
> When you have resolved the conflicts resulting from the `git merge` command above, run the following commands to create a merge commit:
> $ git add paths/to/files/with/conflicts
> $ git commit -m 'Merge jdk:master'
> When you have created the merge commit, run the following command to push the merge commit to this pull request:
> $ git push https://github.com/openjdk-bot/lanai.git openjdk-bot-6:6
> _Note_: if you are using SSH to push commits to GitHub, then change the URL in the above `git push` command accordingly.
> J. Duke
J. Duke has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains 33 commits:
- Merge jdk:master
- 8253762: JFR: getField(String) should be able to access subfields
- 8257670: sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/SSLSocketLeak.java reports leaks
- 8257796: [TESTBUG] TestUseSHA512IntrinsicsOptionOnSupportedCPU.java fails on x86_32
- 8257211: C2: Enable call devirtualization during post-parse phase
Reviewed-by: kvn, neliasso, thartmann
- 8257572: Deprecate the archaic signal-chaining interfaces: sigset and signal
Reviewed-by: ihse, alanb, dcubed, erikj
- 8257718: LogCompilation: late_inline doesnt work right for JDK 8 logs
Reviewed-by: redestad, kvn
- 8257799: Update JLS cross-references in java.compiler
- 8254939: macOS: unused function 'replicate4_imm'
Reviewed-by: redestad, thartmann
- 8257805: Add compiler/blackhole tests to tier1
- ... and 23 more: https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai/compare/21d33db0...08570847
Stats: 7996 lines in 154 files changed: 4524 ins; 2754 del; 718 mod
Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/lanai pull/140/head:pull/140
More information about the lanai-dev